Julia Esteve Boyd - The Etiquette Consultant
Julia's background in Hospitality has spanned 20 years and she has lived and worked in several countries. Her hospitality career started with British Airways in the UK, and she continued to broaden her experience as a Food & Beverage Manager and Hotel Manager for boutique hotels in Europe. Subsequently she decided to bring her professional experience to the academic world. She taught a variety of subjects such as Etiquette, Fine Dining, Table Service and Household Management at the prestigious Institut Villa Pierrefeu, Switzerland, the finest finishing school in the world. She also lectured Business at Swiss Hotel Management Schools. In parallel, she consulted on the recruitment of highly trained household staff for private residences and has trained individuals from throughout Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia.
Her educational background includes a Swiss Hospitality Post Graduate, Special Events Management at New York University, and Image Consulting, Bridal Consulting & Wedding Planning at the Fashion Institute of Technology NYC. Julia is also a Certified Protocol Officer and a Certified International Etiquette & Cross Cultural Consultant by the Protocol School of Washington.
Julia has had the privilege of teaching, working and training with and alongside members of royal families, politicians, the military and business people from all over the world and has been exposed to many wonderful cultural diversities. It is her wish to share the importance of understanding cultural differences when we travel, when we work and even when we dine.
By using a customized approach Julia can adapt her training and coaching for anyone wishing to distinguish themselves, their business or their lifestyle.
- "The class has been a great help and is absolutely wonderful"
- "Thank you for helping me to prepare for my internship interview, I got the job!!"
- "Thank you so much for the knowledge you gave me, it is really useful in organizing my home. The butler we interviewed together is arriving this month!"
- "I think everyone should have this workshop! "
- "Very enjoyable and I have developed myself. Julia has helped me build character and knowledge of what to say and how to act..."
- "...brilliant, she is caring and understanding..."
- "Absolutely wonderful, very interesting and entertaining."
- "Brilliantly presented and enthusiastic…"
- "She taught us how to present ourselves in a more positive way! "